Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Art portfolio7

About the trip to the Art museum.

I took this picture in room of no name. I didn't find the name, but this sculpture really catches my eyes. This is a man who was bending his knees, and pray for something. The background of this sculpture was the window of the church. I really like this sculpture because it gives me a feeling which is sacred. I know pray in church is a serious thing, but also create a sacred and respectful atmosphere. And I really enjoy this atmosphere. This sculpture looks beautiful with this background window.

9 comments:

  1. I Like the stain glass window and the composition between the window and the sculpture. It is really nice, and I wish you have done more research about this and maybe pictures from different angles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sculpture you chose, the photograph itself, and the background and lighting of the image, but I agree with Ariel. I find it interesting, but it would be much more interesting and easier to understand with maybe a bit more background information or other pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colors of those windows!!! it seems that u got a really good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this piece just looking at it you can feel the emotions that he feels kneeling up there on the floor of the church. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so cool,i saw it in the museum,the glass is colorful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cool. Those arts about religion are amazing! I like this sculpture that you post. The glasses are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stained glass is always really pretty to look at and it almost looked like a painting to me at first glance. The sculpture is really awesome and I wish I could have gone to see it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This piece is really well done, you can see the emotion in the way he is praying. Also the background adds to the photo a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glasses are so cool and beautiful, I like the part of art

    ReplyDelete