Thursday, September 14, 2017

Art Portfolio

I'm Claire who's from School One in Rhode Island, and I'm in 12 Grade, I almost graduate from this school.
I like painting and playing video games during break times, I would like to become a graphic designer when I graduate from college, so what I need to do now is to improve my drawing skills, that's necessary for every designer. Another thing is playing video games, I can get plenty of good ideas and inspirations in those games, I can learn their drawing background, their characters and their plots.
I think the things which is important to me is times, if I have times I can painting for a whole day, and nothing can bother me.
The things I would like to learn about are photographing and cooking. I really like traveling, when I reach a place, I can use my camera and photo the landscapes, also, I can learn the local food, then make them at home.
If I have time, I would like to travel to many places in the future. Then I can draw them down, or photo them.

No comments:

Post a Comment